400 SSC Officer Army Medical Corps Notification 2015: Army Medical Corps has recently issued an employment notification for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 for 400 SSC officer Posts. This a great opportunity for the applicants who want to job in Government/ Defence sector. Army Medical Corps Department released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://indianarmy.nic.in/.
Indian Army Medical Corps inviting applications from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS (Part-I & II) examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS (Part I& II) Examination are not eligible to apply. The applicant must have Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma holders e.g. MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply. Applicants age limitmust not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015. A fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing.
Interested and eligible candidates they can fill an online application form of Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 from the official website amcsscentry.gov.in till last date 31/03/2015. If you are eligible for Army Medical Corps SSC Officer Posts Recruitment Notification February 2015 then online application will be starts on 09-03-2015 you have to successfully submit your application for before 31-03-2015. All certificates along with the application form should be enclosed in an envelope and sent to the below address on or before 31/03/2015. For further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for the following posts are given below.
400 Army Medical Corps SSC Officer Posts Details:
- Organization Name: Indian Army Medical Corps
- Post Name: SSC officer Medical Corps
- Vacancies: 400 Posts
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma holders e.g. MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed/will be completing their internship on or before 31 March 2015 need to apply.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- A fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing.
- The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (internet banking/credit card/debit card).
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Department
- The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance in written exam and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Following documents in scanned format are required to be uploaded at the time of online form submission
- Following self attested documents are required to be attached with the printout of the filled application form
- Fill all the details in the application form by the candidates should be correct & true with best of their knowledge.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
- The form and documents should be forwarded to below address within 10 days of the submission of online application form.
- to DGAFMS / DG-1A,
Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block,
Room No.60, Church Road,
New Delhi –110001
- to DGAFMS / DG-1A,
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 09th March 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st March 2015
- Official Website: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here