Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has recently delivered an employment notification for the recruitment of 899 Senior Technical Assistant, Admin & Allied Centre Cadre, Technician ‘A’ vacancies. This recruitment notification is published by DRDO on it’s Official Website http://www.drdo.gov.in/. Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts in DRDO Recruitment 2014.
Candidates should possess 10th Class/B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in specified subject/ disciplines and age limit for below post are required to refer to Official notification. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply online or offline on or before 17th October 2014 & for specified areas online or offline on or before 24th October 2014. For further details like age limit, qualification, application form, selection process and how to apply for below posts are given below.
DRDO STA, Admin & Other Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Senior Technical Assistant||419|
|02.||Admin & Allied Cadre||245|
- Candidates are required to refer to official notification for posts wise age limit details.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in specified subject/ disciplines for Senior Technical Assistant Post,
- Only for Assistant Hindi/PA/Store Assistant for Admin & Allied Cadre Post
- Matriculation Pass with ITI in specified Trade for Technician ‘A’ Post.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should Rs.50/- to be paid online as the applications fees.
- No fee is applicable for SC/ST/PH/Woman candidates category.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online along with legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of certificates for essential and higher Educational Qualification, Experience claimed in the column pertaining to Employment History of online application, Document/certificate in support of last pay drawn, recent colored passport size photograph and the required fee through RAC website.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17th October 2014
- Website: http://www.drdo.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here