Western Naval Command, Mumbai Head Quarters published an employment notification for the recruitment of various job vacancies. There are 550 Stenographer, Driver, Peon, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Tradesman Skilled and Tradesman Mate posts. Western Naval Command (WNC recruitment) invites application from eligible candidates for fill up the recruitment to the post of LDC, Peon, Driver, Stenographer, Tradesman in different discipline.
All candidates should posses minimum Matriculation with with ITI in required Discipline. If you are eligible and wants to apply for this post, you may read the full recruitment notification below before apply for the post.
All eligible and interested candidates who wants to apply for the given positions can do so on or before 03rd September 2014. If you are interested and want to know more about this job vacancies mentioned below.
WNC Recruitment Steno, LDC, Driver, Peon Posts Details:
|02.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||177|
|06.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||11|
- No specific age limitation
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Qualification details mentioned Official Notification
- Or visit at “http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/index.php”
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03rd September 2014
- Website: http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here — Updated link