Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invite application for the recruitment on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the ITBP to the post General Centre Service Group B Non- Gazetted ( Non Ministerial ). Indian Male Citizens are invited for the recruitment in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form completely filled before the last date.
The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India or even abroad. The candidates must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. There are a total of 58 vacancies out of which 10% of the vacancies in each category are reserved for the Ex-Serviceman. Candidates can also go through the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in to download the proper format of application form.
The last date of receipt of application form is 31th July, 2014.
Sub Inspector Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Sub Inspector ( Group-B )||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 20 to 25 years as on 31 July, 2014. Applicants should not born before than 31 July, 1989 and not later than 31 July, 1994.
- The relaxation age upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 Years for the candidates belonging from the SC/ST category.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicant have matriculation or its equivalent with diploma in civil engineering from any recognized College/Institutions.
- Candidates also have civil engineering degree from any recognized University by the central Government.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/-( Fifty only ) as a application fee for the candidates belonging from General and OBC category by means of “Central Recruitment Forced Stamps”( CRFS ).
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all the post Office of the country.
- Application fees with any other modes payments will summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman are not need to pay any fees as a application fees.
- Written Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted for the selection of candidates on the temporary basis or likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Security Force.
- Physical & Medial Test: The candidates who are qualified the examination called for the other test. Shortlisted candidates are selected on the basis of merit list prepared on overall marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicant can must reads the instruction before filling their application form.
- Passport or Voter Id or Pan Card or Adhar card or Domicile certificate for the verification of citizenship.
- Two self addressed envelope size 4 * 9 with Rs.5/- postal stamps Affixed on the each envelope.
- Candidates can send their application form duly completely filled in all respect to the following address given below.
The Inspector General ( Eastern ) Frontier,
ITBP Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg,
Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj
Lucknow UP Pin-226001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 July, 2014