Border security force (BSF) has published a notice for the recruitment 28 posts of Sub Inspector/Junior Engineer (Electrical) are ready for recruit by the capable and hard working job hunters in BSF Set up for the year -2013.
Candidates who wants to be a part of BSF must apply for the post. Eligible candidates can also apply for this post.
|Sr.no.||Post Name||General (UR)||OBC||SC||ST||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub Inspector (SI) / Junior Engineer (JE) – Electrical||07||15||04||02||28|
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by the central or State Government.
- Not exceed 30 years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
- For General & OBC Category: Rs. 50/-
- All Others: Not required to submit examination fee
- Written examination
- Physical standard test
- Physical efficiency test
- Practical test
- Medical examination
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with fee receipt
- self-attested photo copies of educational qualifications
- Eligible candidates can download Application Form from official website
- And send it to the address available in notification
- Date of Advertisement: 30th Aug. 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 30 days from the date of Publication of Advt.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications from far flung areas: Within 45 days from the date of Publication of Advt.
- Website: http://www.bsf.nic.in/
- Official Details: http://www.bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r64.pdf