Indian Army Technical Course : Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 122nd (TGC)Technical Graduates Course (commencing
in January 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) and 46th (SSC) Short Service Commission (Technical) Course (commencing in April 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai) for commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Online application will start on 28.09.2015 to 27.10.2015
Engineering Jobs in Indian Army, Online applications are invited for Technical Graduates Course and Short Service Commission (Technical) Course. Those candidates who are possessing the Engineering Degree will be eligible to apply. These technical courses are for Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Aeronautical/Aviation/Telecommunication/Computer Science and others can apply for these 160 Technical Course conducted by Indian Army.
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period.
- The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 8785/ -per week for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy.
- Candidates neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training.
160 TGC/SSC Course Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Details:
Post Name : Technical Course
TGC : 60
SSC : 100
Total Vacancies : 160
- TGC :20 to 27
- SSC : 20 to 27
- Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like,written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 Jan 2016 for TGC and 01 Apr 2016 for SSC (T). They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay
& allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
- The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service conditions.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held in Sep/Oct 2015 for both entries together.
- Last Date for Online application : 27.10.2015
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here