Indian Army has recently declared a recruitment notification for recruitment of Territorial Army Officer Post. Candidates who wish to apply for Territorial Army Officers Posts, should be an Indian and Ex-service Officers for Indian Army Recruitment 2014.
Indian Army invited applications in the prescribed format for serving the nation as Territorial Officer based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. That means candidates will both serve the nation as a civilian and as a Territorial Army.
Indian Army is the land based branch of Indian Armed forces and also the largest one. It is responsible to ensure national security of the country. Interested male Indian citizens can apply through prescribed application format on or before 30 June 2014. Mentioned below for further details like age limit, qualification & other details.
Indian Army Recruitment Territorial Army Officers Posts Details:
- Post Name: Territorial Army Officers Posts
- Total Vacancies: Not Mentioned
- Between 18 – 42 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduate from a recognized university
Syllabus for Territorial Army Officers Posts:
- Part I – Short Essay.
- Part II – Objective type question on General Awareness includes issues related to political/economical affairs, international situation and sports.
- No Application Fee
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Indian Army:
- Candidates may download application form official website
- And send it along with self addressed stamped envelope and all related documents
- Refer to Notification for address
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 30th June 2014
- Date of Written Exam: 10th August 2014
- Website: http://www.indianarmy.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here