UP Police Computer Operator Vacancy 2016:- The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Lucknow has announced 1865 vacancies of Grade A (Regular and Backlog) for computer operators posts on its official website at uppbpb.gov.in .
UP Police Recruitment Board *UPPRPB* invites online application for eligible and enthusiastic candidates for Computer Operator vacancy in UP. Applicants must have passed Intermediate (12th) exam with Physics and Math for this computer operator post. The age of aspiring person should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01 July, 2016.
UP Police Bharti 2016 by department will receive application form by online method until closing date for online registration. Candidates who are interested in getting UP Police jobs 2016 can check their eligibility criteria and proceed to apply for this post using information given at the end of this article.
There are 1865 vacancies for this post.
|Sr.||Category||No of Posts|
– 2% reservation for freedom fighter dependent,
– 5% seats reserved for ex-serviceman
– 20% horizontal reservation for female candidates
Age Limit for Computer Operator in UP Police:
- Candidates must be between 18 years to 28 years as of 01 July, 2016. That means candidates has been born in between 2 July 1988 – 1 July 1998.
- 5 Years relaxation for OBC/SC/ST candidates. Other Age relaxation are as per UP government rules and only for UP domicile candidates
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Operator Jobs:
- Candidate must have passed 12th Class with Math and Physics subjects.
- Applicant must have CCC or ‘O’ Level certificate from DOECC or equivalent in Computer Science, IT.
- Typing test : English 30 WPM, Hindi 25 WPM
UP Police Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to 34,000
All Candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- by online mode before closing date.
- Written Exam: Online written exam of 200 marks. Exam paper is of objective type and consists of GK, Mental ability, Reasoning, and Computer Science based questions.
- Typing Text: This is the second step. Candidates who qualifies written test and merit.
|English Typing||30 words per minute||15 Minutes|
|Hindi Typing||30 words per minute||15 Minutes|
Candidates will be provided with a English text of 600 words and Hindi passage of 500 words. There will be a gap of 10 Minutes between both exams.
Candidates must obtain minimum 40% marks in written test.
Procedure for selection:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- UP Police Application Form 2016 will began: 11st March 2016
- Last Date of Registration: 4th April 2016
- Last Date of Payment: 6th April 2016
UP Police admit card, exam date for computer operator vacancy will be released after completing online form submission process.
- Apply online: Click Here
- Official Website: http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here