UP Police Recruitment Board inviting online application for young, eligible and enthusiastic candidates citizen from the recruitment of filling up the 35000 Constable posts. Candidates must have passed minimum Matriculation with +2 (10+2) Pass for Constable Post. Candidates should be between 18-22 years.
The candidate applying for police Constable, must qualify in Physical Standards defined by UP Police Department for Height, Weight, Chest etc. Eligible candidates can apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 via official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police may receiving application from online method until closing date for online registration. The online filling process will soon be started. Those candidates who are interested then check your eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply for this post. If you are interested and want to now more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UP Police Recruitment 2016, UP Police Constable Admit Card/ Result 2016 and Constable Police UP Recruitment 2016, then check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time
UP Police Constables Vacancies 2016:
|01.||Police Constable (Male)||28916|
|01.||Police Constable (Female)||5800|
- Applicants age limit should be between 18-22 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed 10+2/ Intermediate in relevant Subject in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
- The candidate will have to pay the Application as applicable to him and by the way the fees demanded by UP Police.
- The Application Fee will be different for Unreserved and Reserved categories.
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests
- Physical endurance test,
- Physical standard test,
- Medical examination and
- Personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Log on to the official website of UP Police.
- Click on the UP Police Recruitment 2016 link on the login page.
- Enter fee submission details to complete the form and submit it.
- Fill all the valid/correct details by the candidates and click on the submit button.
- After fill the application form take a print out of application form for future uses.
- The online filling process will soon be started.
- For Male
- The online application form will be started from 18-Jan-2016.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 17-Feb-2016 upto 05.00 PM.
- For Female
- The online application form will be started from 25-Jan-2016.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 24-Feb-2016 upto 05.00 PM.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official website :- www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Paper Advertisement :- Download Here
- Official notification for male candidates :- Download Here
- Official notification for female candidates :- Download Here