UPSC Jobs 2016 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published a advertisement to fill up 375 posts of NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy) by online through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Process of online application form will be started from 02-Jan-2016 and the last date of submission of online application form is 29-Jan-2016.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed 12/ Intermediate in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the UPSC jobs advertisements 2016, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam, Psychological test and Intelligence test. Candidates age for applying should be between 2nd January, 1997 to 1st January, 2000.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in these govt. jobs and searching for Govt. Jobs 2016, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2016:
No. of posts :- 375
Department :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Examination Notice No. :- 02/2016.NDA-I
Job Location :- All over in India.
|01.||NDA (National Defence Academy)||320|
|02.||NA (Naval Academy)||55|
Age Limit for applying application form 2016:
- Born between 2nd January, 1997 to 1st January, 2000.
Eligibility Criteria for Police Jobs 2016:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed 12/ Intermediate in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for the vacancies 2015:
- For unreserved category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- No fees for SC/ST category candidates.
Pay Scale for Police vacancies 2016:
- For more details please read full UPSC NDA & NA recruitment notification 2016.
Selection Process of Police Posts 2016:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Psychological test.
- Intelligence test .
Procedure to apply application form 2016:
- Firstly go to the official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
- Then click on the notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then Click on submit button.
- After that take a print out copy for future use.
Important Dates for Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date of online application form is 02-Jan-2016.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 29-Jan-2016 upto 05.00 PM.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
- Official Advertisement :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the UPSC Notification 2016 carefully before apply for application form 2016. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2016, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form.