UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2015 Union Public Service Commission has issued a notification for inviting candidates to apply for 375 posts on National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II), This notification is out on www.upsc.gov.in
Last Date for Submission of Applicants is 17.07.2015
An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 27th September 2015 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 136th Course, and for the 98th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02 July 2016. The candidates Joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B.Tech Course and would be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies.
Candidates applying for the exam should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. candidates are required to apply online by using website www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||National Defence Academy||320|
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Age Limit:
- Not more then 18 Years
UPSC NDA & NA Exam Eligibility Criteria :
- Academic Qualification :
12th Class pass of the 10+2
pattern of School Education or equivalent
examination conducted by a State
Education Board or a University.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instruction for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17.07.2015
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here