Uttarakhand Police Department, Dehradun has announced the recruitment notification for fill up 339 Posts of Sub Inspector (Civil), Sub Inspector (Intelligence) and Platoon Commander (PAC). Uttarakhand Police Invites application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies given here under. People who are interested can submit their application form to the following address given below in official notification link. Before applying candidates candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the recruitment in various position in Police Forces.
Candidates can go through the official website www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.nic.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Uttarakhand Police Admit Cards 2014, SI/PAC Exam Result 2014 and Uttarakhand Police Exam Solved Answer Key 2014. Applicants are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form. There a total of 339 vacant vacancies for the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment to various posts.
The last date for receipt of application form is 01 Oct, 2014.
Note: Those candidates who was submitted their application form in the month of June, 2014 cant submit application form again.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Sub Inspector (Civil)||257|
|02.||Sub Inspector (Intelligence)||39|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 28 years for the recruitment in Uttarakhand Police.
- The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants have a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University (Inter/10+2 Pass or equivalent for Ex-Serviceman candidates)
- Eligible and interested candidates can only submit their application form to the following address given below.
- Application Fees have to application fee Rs.100/- for General / OBC category candidates. Rs.25/- for Reserved (SC / ST) category candidates in the form of treasury challan.
- The challan form must be attached along with the application form otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Uttarakhand Police Board. The question paper consist of 500 marks and candidates will be qualified who will be got 35% minimum marks. Candidates are advised to not bring any cell phone, Costly items and electronic device in the examination hall. The exam qualified candidates are applicable for PET and Medical exam.
Medical Examination: The final selection of the candidates will be based on the after the medical examination. All the candidates who will be qualified in written examination called for medical examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying candidates must know eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Uttarakhand Police.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled and submitted to the following address given below.
Office of the Inspector General of Police,
Uttarakhand Police Head Quarter,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand State.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01 Oct, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through official website www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.nic.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here