400 Sub Inspector Posts West Bengal Police Notification 2015: West Bengal Police Department, Kolkata has recently issued another employment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Armed) & Lady Sub Inspector (Un-Armed) Posts. There is a good news for all those candidates who are waiting for the police Job in the West Bengal state. West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online. West Bengal Police released this notification by it’s official website http://policewb.gov.in/.
The West Bengal Police Department inviting online application from the interested & eligible applicants for filling up the the recruitment of 400 Male and Female Sub Inspector (Armed/ Un-Armed) Posts. Here are 400 SI Posts in WB Police to filling up by Male & Female Candidates. Candidates fill your online application form for Sub Inspector (Armed/ Un-Armed) Lady Sub Inspector (Un-Armed) from the official website of West Bengal Police.
The candidate must be Graduate from any stream or its equivalent examination from any other Board recognized. Applicants age should not more than 35 years as on 01/01/2015. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts online on or before the last date via official website at www.policewb.gov.in.
Recruitment will be made through “Limited Departmental Examination” to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board on the basis of Written Examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test and Personality Test. Further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
West Bengal Police S.I. Posts Details:
|01.||Sub Inspector (Unarmed)||270|
|02.||Sub Inspector (Armed)||100|
|03.||Lady Sub Inspector (Unarmed)||30|
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 35 years as on 01-01-2015 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1980).
- The upper age limit will also be relaxable for 05 years and for 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST and OBC-A/OBC-B category of West Bengal respectively as per existing Government Rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- A Degree of a recognized university or its equivalent from any recognized university
- The candidates shall be from amongst the Constables and the Assistant Sub-Inspectors of Police of West Bengal Police and Havildar / Naik/ Lance Naik and Rifleman of E.F.R. Bns having minimum 3 (three) years of satisfactory service as on 01/01/2015.
- However, the Police Drivers and Wireless Operators of West Bengal Police and Police Drivers of EFR Battalions are NOT eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates having (i) pending departmental proceedings, (ii) currency of punishment and (iii) pending criminal / vigilance case will not be eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will get a salary or pay scale of Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/- Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-.
- All categories of candidates except those belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of West Bengal shall pay Applications Fees of Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe are exempted from paying any Application Fees.
- However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of interview.
- If any shortlisted candidate fails to submit the documents as stated above, his/her candidature shall be rejected summarily.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of other States.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reserved for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Applications not accompanied with the requisite application fees shall be rejected summarily.
- Payment of Application Fees MUST be made on-line through payment gateway (Bill Desk) by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank.
- An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking facility.
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in written test followed by physical test and personal interview.
- Written Examination: The Written Examination will consist of three papers of conventional type questions, namely,
- a) Paper-I: General Studies and Arithmetic of 100 marks ( 80 marks for General Studies and 20 marks for Arithmetic) of 2 hours duration.
- b) Paper-II: English of 50 marks of one hour duration.
- c) Paper-III: Bengali/ Hindi / Urdu/ Nepali of 50 marks of one hour duration.
- d) Personality Test: A limited number of candidates selected merit wise on the results of Written Examination will be called for the Personality Test (30 Marks).
- The Physical Measurement relating to Height, Weight and Chest (for Male candidates only) of the candidates called for Personality Test shall be taken, at the time of the Personality Test with the help of Electronic Devices.
- Candidates who qualify in written exam will have to called for Interview.
- Physical Standard:
|Branch||Sex||Candidates other than Hillman||Hill-man /Hill-woman of Darjeeling District|
|Armed Branch||Male||Height-1.73 meters Weight-63 Kgs Chest-86.36 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms Vision-according to the health manual||Height-1.63 meters Weight-52 Kgs Chest-81.28 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms Vision-according to the health manual|
|Un-armed Branch||Male||Height-1.67 meters Weight-51.5 Kgs Chest-79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms Vision-according to the health manual||Height-1.60 meters Weight-50 Kgs Chest-76.20 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms Vision-according to the health manual|
|Un-armed Branch||Female||Height-1.60 meters. Weight-45 Kgs. Vision-according to the health manual||Height-1.55 meters Weight-45 Kgs. Vision-according to the health manual|
- Candidates are requested to submit your application form through the online mode form through official website.
- Each candidate should submit one Application Form. Candidature of those who submit more than one application will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates will be able to submit application using the website policewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill up the Application Form as per the guidelines and instructions given in Official Notification.
- Attach necessary documents and pay the Application Fee if applicable.
- Note the application number which will be generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of application form after submit online
- Date of Notification Released: 01st March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will announce soon
- Official Website: http://www.policewb.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here