Uttar Pradesh Public Service(UPPSC) Commission invited online application for the Directors Assistant post. Candidates who are interested can filled online application on the official website before 12 June, 2014. Applicant can read all the important instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Candidates are advised to go carefully through the advertisement published in the employment newspaper and know about the age criteria, education qualification, application fees, and last date of submit application.
Directors Assistant In UPPSC Posts Details:
|01.||Directors Assistant(GEN-17, OBC-16, SC-08, ST-03)||44|
- Candidates age should be not more than 40 years are applicable for this post.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates have degree in engineering in aeronautical , electrical and electronic discipline from the AICTE approved colleges or Master degree in science in the subjects of electronics or physics. Eligible candidates can fill their application form from the official website.
- Candidates are require to pay application fees of Rs. 25/- only either in any branch of SBI by cash money or using net banking facility of SBI or by using master credit/debit/visa cards.
- Candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH/WOMEN (candidate of any community) will not require to pay any application fees.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Log on to official website.
- Click the hyperlink “ONLINE APPLICATION RECRUITMENT (ORA).
- Click on apply now link would take you to the login page.
- Clicking on “New Registration” would take you to application for and filled all the essentials details.
- After filling application form, submit application.
- Take out the print out of e-challan.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12 june, 2014
- Website: Candidates can log on to www.upsc.gov.in for full advertisement.
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application http://www.upsconline.nic.in Download Here