220 Diploma Apprentice Post in DTCP AP Recruitment 2015: Directorate of Town and Country planning, Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently posted an employment notification for the recruitment of Engaging Diploma Apprentice posts through the Advertisement No.1/2015 in their department. Here are 220 Engaging Diploma Apprentice posts to fill up. Directorate of Town and Country planning (DTCP) AP released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.dtcp.ap.gov.in/.
Directorate of Town & Country Planning (DTCP, Andhra Pradesh) inviting on-line application from eligible candidates through the proforma application available on www.dtcp.ap.gov.in from date 08th April 2015 to 20th April 2015 for appointment of Diploma Apprentices for a period of one year under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for Urban Local Bodies in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should have SSC or its equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates age limitation should not be below 18 years as on 01-04-2015.
Applicants should have to visit the official website http://www.dtcp.ap.gov.in/ to check the full eligibility criteria, age limitation, selection process and how to apply for the DTCP AP Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible prospects who want to fill application form they have to at main website of DTCP website and they can register online from 20th April 2015.
Closing date for Submission of online application is 20th April 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
DTCP AP Diploma Apprentice Posts Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Diploma Apprentices
|01.||Zone-I (Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Distt.)||22|
|02.||Zone-II (East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna Distt.)||57|
|03.||Zone-III (Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore Distt.)||59|
|04.||Zone-IV (Ananthapur, Chittoor, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa Distt.)||82|
- Candidates age should be maximum 18 years as on 01st April 2015
- The candidates owning the age restrict as according to norms can practice for the vacancies.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have SSC or its equivalent and must be a Licentiate in Civil Engineering or Licentiate in Architecture Assistantship or Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education and Training subject to the condition that the applicant has to obtain the said qualification not earlier than 2013.
- Diploma Holders who have obtained their qualification through Distance Mode are not eligible.
- Selected candidates will get the Stipend Amount of Rs. 9460/- PM
- Refer to official Notification for DTCP AP Recruitment 2015 Application Fee details
- Selection shall be made only on merit basis i.e., based on the marks obtained in the DCE/ LCE/LAA alone shall be the criteria for this purpose.
- Candidates are requested to log on to official website and apply in online mode
- Prescribed Application proforma will be available at Website www.dtcp.ap.gov.in.
- After filling the necessary details, the application form will be generated in downloadable/printable PDF.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of Application form.
- Candidates have to submit applications only through online mode. Hand written/ typed/Photostat copies/printed Application Form will not be entertained neither by Director of Town & Country Planning nor by Post Office nor in person.
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications through on-line well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Detailed notification along with proforma application will be available at website www.dtcp.ap.gov.in with effect from 08-04-2015 onwards.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the acknowledgement for record.
- Office address:
Directorate of Town and Country Planning
Government of Andhra Pradesh
02nd floor, Mythri Vihar, Ameerpet
- Office address:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 08th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th April 2015
- Official Website: www.dtcp.ap.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here