Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 256 Excise Constable Posts. This recruitment notification is published by OSSSC bhubneshwar on it’s official website http://www.osssc.gov.in. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies Excise Constable in different districts and E.I. & E.B. Units under the Excise Department of Government of Odisha on contractual basis.
Candidates should possess HSC/ equivalent examination from any Board/ Council/ University. and applied candidates age should between 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2014. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 19-09-2014 to 31-10-2014.
The district wise and category-wise break-up of the total vacancies to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are as follows. Further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2014 are given below.
OSSSC Excise Constable Posts Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Excise Constable Posts
|Sr. No.||District Name||Total Posts|
|32.||E.I & E.B Units||26 Posts|
- Candidates age limit should not below 21 Years and not above 32 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have possess HSC(10+2) or it’s equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ University
- Candidates must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200/- – 20200/- + with Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay.
- Online Payment:
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking
- Offline Payment:
- Any Government Treasuries by using Treasury Challan to Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination -0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″ from 19-09-2014 to 27-10-2014.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Standard measurement, Physical Efficiency Test / Educational Achievement.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 19th September 2014
- Closing Date for Registration of Online Application: 31st October 2014
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27th October 2014.
- Website: http://www.osssc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here