The Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL-Govt. of MP Undertaking) has announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Executive Trainee, Junior Engineer (Trainee), Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee and Fireman posts.
All interested and eligibly candidates should have to apply for the posts, read the full criteria below. Candidates can apply online and offline for MPPGCL Recruitment posts Executive Trainee & PA(ITI) Trainee.
Aspirant may apply online from 26th May 2014 to 18th June 2014. Further job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
MPPGCL Recruitment Executive Trainee, Jr Engineer Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit (Between)||Qualification|
|01.||Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee||536||18-27 Years||High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in relevant field|
|02.||Executive Trainee||124||20-27 Years||Engineering Degree & CA from ICAI|
|03.||Junior Engineer (Trainee)||45||20-32 Years||Full time Diploma in relevant field|
|04.||Fireman||12||18-27 Years||Must completed basic course on elementary fire fighting|
- For UR/ OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PD Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/-
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting date for Online registration: 26th May 2014
- Last date for online submission:18th June 2014
- Uploading of Mock Test Question Book: 19th June 2014
- Commencement of Issue of Admit Card: 24th June 2014
- Written Test at Various Centres: 29th June 2014
- Website: http://www.mponline.gov.in/.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here