Central Govt. Jobs 2015 :- Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance, Government of India has released a advertisement to fill up 123 posts of Group B & C (Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant, Registrar/ Secretary, Recovery Inspector and others) by offline through the official official website www.financialservices.gov.in. The last dates of submission of application form are given below by group wise.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed 12/degree/diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal Interview. Candidates maximum age for applying should not exceed than 56 years as on last date of receipt of application form.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in the Financial Services Department, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and application form by offline not online process through the official website and our website :- careervendor.com and send it along with all related and necessary documents to the address given in the article before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the Financial Services Department advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
Central Govt. Group B & C Vacancies Details 2015:
No. of posts :- 123
Department :- Financial Services Department.
Job Location :- All over in India.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|06.||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||12|
|08.||Upper Division Clerk||12|
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age should not be more than 56 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 12/degree/diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
This article is published by careervendor.com.
Pay Scale of Secretary Posts 2015:
- For more details please read full official notification 2015.
Selection Process of Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website : www.financialservices.gov.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- After that send it along with all related and necessary documents to the address given below.
Postal Address :-
Under Secretary (DRT),
Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance,
Jeevandeep Building 10, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110001.
Important Dates for UDC vacancies 2015:
- Advt.- 2/3/2015-DRT :- Last date of receipt of application form is 20-10-2015.
- Advt.- 8/14/2015-DRT :- Last date of receipt of application form is 08-10-2015.
- Official Website :- www.financialservices.gov.in
- Official Notification of Advt.- 2/3/2015-DRT :- Download Here
- Official Notification of Advt.- 8/14/2015-DRT :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the Financial Services Department Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.