Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited online application for the recruitment to the post ‘Food Safety Officers’ in UPPSC. People who are interested can apply online application through the official website. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 430 Food Safety Officer in Food Safety & Drug Administration Department, UP. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the UPPSC website.
The advertisement is also available on the commission website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before applying their online application form. Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded to the candidates in any condition. It is the responsibility of the candidates to deposited fee before the last date. There are a total of 430 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to he post ‘Food Safety Officer’ in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ( UPPSC ).
The last date of apply online application form is 16 Aug, 2014.
UPPSC Food Safety Officer Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Food safety Officer||Vacancies|
- Candidates age limit should be 21 years and must not have crossed 40 years as on 01 July, 2014 so, they must have not been born earlier than 02 July, 1974 and not later than 01 July,1993.
- Age relaxation for the OBC categories is 3 years and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- No relaxation is admissible in the upper age limit of D.F.F candidates.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university or any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
- A candidates who has obtained a ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall other things being equal be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-( One Hundred Only )as a application fees and Rs.15/- ( Fifteen only ) online processing fee for OBC/UR categories candidates and Rs.40/-( Fourty only ) as a application fees & Rs.15/- ( Fifteen Only ) online processing fee for SC/ST categories candidates.
- The Physically handicapped candidates can pay only online processing fee Rs.15/- ( Fifteen Only ) through printout copy of E-Challan/ I-collect in any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written exam will be conducted by the UPPSC. The exam qualifying candidates called for an interview. The question paper will be of objective type. Candidates are advised not to bring any costly/valuable items in the examination hall as safe keeping of the same can not be assured.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview and final selection based on the merit list prepared by the UPPSC.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the UPPSC website.
- Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format. Click on the “Apply“ for “Candidate Registration”.
- Online Application will be completed in three Stages (Part-I, Part-II).
- In Part-I registration candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- Submit the application form, the second page that will display your Registration Slip with unique registration code for future reference.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through the E-Challan/ I-Collect.
- If candidates had click on the “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button.
- Click on the “Submit Application Form” Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill the details of fee & registration number, scanned photograph with signature & details.
- Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
- Fill the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Now take the print out copies of application form & other forms for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of Online registration form: 14 July, 2014
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 16 Aug, 2014