Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board 2015 has released a notification for the recruitment to the posts Food Security Officer (FSO), Drug Inspector (DI) and Sample Assistant (SA) in Chhattisgarh PEB. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website link mention below. Before applying candidates must read the important instruction carefully for filling their online application without any mistake. Applicants can fill their application form before the last date through the authorized website of Professional Examination Board Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Applicants can go through the official website www.cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the authorised website. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know about the upcoming notification like Chhattisgarh FSO/DI/SA Exam Admit Card 2015, PEB Chhattisgarh Exam Result 2015 and CGPEB Exam Answer Key 2015. Before applying candidates must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and instructions. The written examination will be conducting on 15 Mar, 2015 for the post FSO/SAE and 29 March, 2015 for the post Drug Inspector (DIE).
The last date for applying online application form is 26th Feb, 2015.
Note: Applicants can also download latest syllabus & paper pattern of FSO/DIE/SAE examination in PDF file format.
Click Here: FSO|SAE Solved Answer Key 2015: 15 Mar 2015
Download Here: FSO/DIE/SAE Latest Syllabus & Paper Pattern 2015
FSO/DIE/SAE Chhattisgarh PEB Posts Details:
|01.||Food Security Officer (FSO)||71|
|02.||Drug Inspector (DIE)||91|
|03.||Sample Assistant (SAE)||70|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years for the recruitment to the posts Food Security Officer (FSO) and Drug Inspector (DIE).
- The age should be between 18 to 30 years for the post Sample Assistant (SAE).
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants should posses Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Degree in Pharmacy or Microbiology from any recognized university established in india by law for Drug Inspector (DIE) Post.
- Candidates must have Post Graduation in Chemistry for Food Security Officer (FSO) and High Secondary with science subject for the post Sample Assistant (SAE).
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.450/- (Four Hundred Fifty Only) for General category candidates, Rs.350/- (Three Hundred Fifty Only) for OBC category candidates and Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PH categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once the application fee will be paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Professional Examination Board Chhattisgarh. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answer by the candidates. Candidates who qualified in the examination will be called for an interview examination.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the medium of call letters. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall marks obtained in the written and interview examination.
- Applicants are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Click on the Post Name link on the login page of official website in which candidate want to apply.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must have a scanned image of their photograph and signature in appropriate size.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and recheck all the information completely before click on the submit button.
- After the successful registration of Part-I application form candidates print challan form for pay application fee in any branch of SBI.
- Finally candidates should be print their application form and confirmation page for the future reverences.
- Opening date of online application form: 12 Feb, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 26 Feb, 2015
- Last date for payment of application fee: 27 Feb, 2015
- Date of examination: 15 Mar, 2015 & 29 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.cgvyapam.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.