GPSC Recruitment 2016: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced 1029 vacant post for Nayab Section Officers, Medical Officers, Nayab Mamlatdar, Principal and Jail Superintendent etc. post. This notification has released on 01/07/2016 at official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates who want to apply online application form, they can apply application form from 01/07/2016 to 20/07/2016 at official website.
Applicants must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university of India. Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be between 20 years to 35 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Candidates who want to know more information about GPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
GPSC Officers Vacancy Details 2016:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Nayab Section Officer||454|
|02.||Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||336|
|03.||Nayab Mamlatdar (Revenue)||200|
|04.||Nayab Section Officer (Dy. SO)||31|
|05.||Principal (Adarsh Nivasi Shala)||04|
Age Limit for GPSC Officers:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university of India.
- Applicants can read official notification for more detail.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- All Candidates are required to pay Rs.100
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 01/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20/07/2016.
- Exam Date: 13/11/2016 to 11/12/2016.