GPSSB Gujarat Talati Mantri/ Jr Clerk/ FHW Recruitment Notification 2015 Apply Online: The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has recently issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Talati/Mantri, Jr Clerk, MPHW, FHW in all districts of Gujarat. this is a great chance for the state candidates who wants to apply for Govt jobs. GPSSB published this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://ojas.guj.nic.in OR http://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in.
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of Clerk (Hisabi)/ Talati Cum Mantri (Gram Panchayat Secretary)/ MPHW (Male) and FHW (Female) at various district in . Candidates minimum qualification for these post are Senior Secondary School (12th Class) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution. Candidates age limit should be between 18 year to 40 years for various posts.
Application of these GPSSB Notification Job Vacancies 2015 can be forward through online mode only. candidates can apply online application from 08-04-2014 through http://ojas.guj.nic.in/. Eligible candidates may apply online before 6 May. If you wants to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification below. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here
- 695 Staff Nurse/ Compounder posts in GPSSB 2015[/box]
GPSSB Jr Clerk/ FHW/ MPHW/ Talati Mantri Posts Notification Details:
|02.||Talati Cum Mantri||“”|
|03.||Multi Purpose Health Worker (MPHW)- Male||“”|
|04.||Female Health Worker (FHW)||“”|
- For Junior Clerk Post Candidates age should be between 18 Years to 28 Years
- For Talati cum Mantri Post Applicants must be between 18 Years to 28 Years
- For Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) Post age should not be below 18 Years and not to above 29 Years
- For Female Health Worker (FHW) Female Candidates minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should not be above 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Talati cum Mantri & Junior Clerk Post Candidates should possess HSC/ 10+2 standard from a recognised college or board.
- For Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) Post Candidates should have qualified in SSC/ 10th from a recognised board and they should have completed their MHW course or Sanitary Inspector course.
- For Female Health Worker (FHW) Post Candidates should have qualified in SSC/ 10th from a recognised board and they should have completed their FHW course or ANM course.
- Candidates must have basic computer knowledge and regional language to apply this job vacancies
- Refer official website for post wise pay scale.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- for General/Unreserved Category Candidates
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ SEBC/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from application fee
- The Application Fee can be paid through Online as well as Offline mode of payment.
- Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted by Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. Candidates who qualified in the written examination will be selected for Skill test
- Interview: The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall performances in written examination and selected on the basis of skill test.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- Candidates can depositing fees through the medium of challan form in any nationalized bank of SBI.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Print their application form and confirmation page.
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 06th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 06th May 2015
- Last Date for deposit of fees in Post Office: 08th May 2015
- Date of Examination: May or June 2015 (Tentative)
- Official Website: http://www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here