318 Andhra Pradesh PHMED Graduate Engineer Apprentice Notification 2015: Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued the latest recruitment notification through Notice No. E1/74/2015 for vacant of Graduate Engineer Apprentice posts in PHMED Andhra Pradesh. Here are 318 posts to filling up. All eligible candidates should read the notification and apply for the posts. PHMED Andhra Pradesh released this notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://appublichealth.gov.in/.
Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED), Andhtra Pradesh inviting applications from the eligible engineering graduates in the prescribed Proforma for selection as Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 as ordered by the Govt. of AP in GO Ms. No. 65 MA& UD (C) Dept., Dt 02-04-2015. The eligible candidates may apply after satisfying themselves with the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions of this selection. Candidates must have completed BE/B Tech/AMIE in Civil/ Structural /transportation/ Environmental Engineering degree from any Government University.
All aspirants must have to submit their application in prescribed format for selection of 318 Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) in PHMED Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check the official notification by visiting the official website http://www.appublichealth.gov.in. The details about PHMED AP Recruitment 2015 (Zone-wise) are given below. Candidates should have to fill the application form and send it to the mentioned address before the last date 20th April 2015.
AP PHMED Graduate Engineer Apprentice Posts Notification Details:
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Apprentice Post
|I||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram & Visakhapatnam||62|
|II||East Godavari, West Godavari & Krishna||74|
|III||Guntur, Prakasham & Nellore||62|
|IV||Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur & Kurnool||120|
- Candidates age limitation should be between 21 – 34 years as on 01-04-2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/AMIE in Civil/ Structural/transportation/Environmental Engineering degree from any Government University established under the Act of Central / State Government or from any Government Engineering College or from any Institution certified as NAAC Grade ‘A’.
- The applicant should have obtained degree in the above disciplines not earlier than 2013.
- Degree obtained through distance education mode will not be considered.
Period of Apprentices:
- The period of apprentice shall be for 2 years or till regular recruitment of Engineers by APPSC is done whichever is earlier. Candidate selected as GEA should enter into an agreement with employer i.e., PH & ME Department Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Payment of stipend (consolidated) is Rs. 15,280/-**
- Refer to official Notification to check the PHMED AP Recruitment 2015 Application Fee
Rule of Reservation:
- Selection shall be made as per rule of reservation that is applicable to Government of AP services and as notified above. The selection shall be made under Six Point Formula i.e., Local/Non-local.
- The selection of candidates for GEA shall be made only on merit basis i.e., based on the marks obtained in basic engineering degree.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- All the eligible candidates shall have to submit their application duly filled in and signed in the prescribed Proforma and send by email and in hard copy to the respective Superintending Engineer of PH & ME Department as mentioned.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Applications without enclosures in support of their claim shall also be rejected.
- Attach required Documents and Photocopies along with application form
- Take a hard copy of the Application form for further use
|Zone||Designation & Address of the officer||E-mail ID|
Seethamadhara, North extension
Municipal water reservoir compound,
Visakhapatnam – 530013, Ph No. 0891-2550750
|II||Superintending Engineer (PH),
Gosamrakshnapet, Andhra Nagar,
Reservoir Compound,Rajahmundry, East
Godavari Dist – 533103,Ph.No. 0883-2435060
|III||Superintending Engineer (PH),
Moolapet Near water tank Nelagirisangham,
Nellore – 524003, Ph.No. 0861-2328649
|IV||Superintending Engineer (PH)
Reservoir Compound, Court Road,
Opp: Govt ITI, Ananthapur – 515001, Ph.No. 08554-274793
- Notification Release Date: 04th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th April 2015
- Official Website: www.appublichealth.gov.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here