The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. release advertisement for Graduate Marine Engineer from Unmarried male and female candidates. Eligible candidates may be apply for The Graduate Marine Engineer Post Job. The Shipping Corporation of India was established on October 2nd, 1961, by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. People who are interested can submit their application form before the last date through the official website.
Applicants can through the official website www.shipindia.com to know more upcoming information related with Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2014, SCI Recruitment Admit Cards, Marine Recruitment Vacancies 2014. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. Over the years, SCI has been a lifeline for the country in times of emergency and distress, by ensuring continued and uninterrupted supply of crude oil, which drives the country’s economy.
There are a total of 40 vacant vacancies to the post Marine Engineer Recruitment 2014 in Shipping Corporation of India (SCI). Details of this post as like a post details, age limit, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process, how to apply etc are given below.
Graduate Marine Engineer Posts Details:
|01.||Graduate Marine Engineer||40|
- Upper age limit is 24 year as on 01.09.2014.
- UR/OBC category’s candidates must be born on or after 01.09.1990.
- SC/ST category’s candidates must be born on or after 01.09.1985.
- 2 Years age relaxation for women candidates.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech./B.E.) from Institute /Univerties recognized by AICTE or its equivalent.
- Height: Candidate’s height must have at least 157 cms. Hilly & tribal area’s candidates exempt in height according with Govt. rules.
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: Eye Sight must be 6/6 and 6/9, 6/12 with spectacles.
- Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC candidates.
- Rs. 500/- for SC & ST Candidates.
- Fees is deposited by National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Eligible & interested Candidates may submit online application.
- Candidates send hard copy of Online Application along with required photocopies of educational document, marksheet/degree certificates, cast certificate etc to given address:-
Senior Vice President
Fleet Personnel Dept. Third Floor,
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
Shipping House, 245,
Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra, India.
- Submission of Online Application: 14.07.2014
- Closing of Online Submission: 11.08.2014
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 18.08.2014
- Online Examination Date: 24.08.2014
- Website: www.scigme.eadmission.net or www.shippingindia.com
- Official Notification: Download Here