Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) New Delhi has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 745 Graduate Trainee Posts in Engineering and Geo Science disciplines through GATE 2015 Score. Candidates can go through the official website www.ongcindia.com to apply online application form. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of following posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees in various Disciplines through GATE 2015.
Candidates must possess Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects. Interested & eligible Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates are required to appear GATE 2015 Exam, GATE exam Online Registration start from 01st September 2014 to 01st October 2014.
Furthers details about ONGC 745 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Posts Recruitment Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Selection Process|
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing)||31||Graduate degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering with 60% aggregate marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|2.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||10||Graduate degree in Civil with 60% aggregate marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|3.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling)||110||Graduate degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|4.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||47||Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|5.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||18||Graduate degree in Electronics/Telecom Engineering with 60% marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|6.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)||23||Graduate degree in Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|7.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||72||Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|8.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)||217||Graduate degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|9.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)||14||Post graduate degree in Geology / Chemistry / Geophysics or related field with 60% marks||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|10.||Chemist||74||Post graduate degree in chemistry||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|11.||Geologist||41||M.Sc / M.Tech / Post Graduate in Chemistry / Geology||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|12.||Geophysicist (Surface)||28||M.Tech / Post Graduate degree in Geophysics||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|13.||Geophysicist (Wells)||22||M.Tech/ Post Graduate degree in Geophysical / Physics||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|14.||Materials Management Officer||22||Graduate degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Civil||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|15.||Programming Officer||04||Graduate degree in Computer Engineering / IT / Computer science||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
|16.||Transport Officer||12||Graduate degree in Auto Mechanical Engineering||GATE- 2015 Score & interview|
- For Posts no. 01 & 03: Candidates age limit should not exceeding 28 years for General Category Candidates & 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST Candidates
- For all Other Posts: Candidates age limit should not exceeding 30 years for General & 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST candidates
- The upper age relaxation is 40 years for PWD-General & 43 years for PWD-OBC & 45 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates.
- Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-01-2015.
- Candidates must possess Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- The Candidate selection process will be based on merit obtained in Gate 2015 score and followed by Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.ongcindia.com/
- Log on to the website gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 01st October 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 31st Jan 2015 to 14th Feb 2015
- Website: http://www.ongcindia.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here