Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a latest employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade-III, Field Surveyor, Draftsman vacancies at various disciplines in Technical Education Department included in Group-IV Services. This recruitment notification is published by TNPSC on it’s Official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ for eligible candidates who are waiting for PSC job vacancies.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Govt. of Tamil Nadu invites online Application for direct recruitment examination of Group-IV (Group 4) posts for fill up total 4,963 Vacancies in various TN Services. Candidates must possess S.S.L.C Public Exam or equivalent to apply the below posts and candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for General Category candidates.
All interested candidates may apply online on or before 12-11-2014. If you are interested and eligible for these job vacancies read the full job criteria and apply for following posts. Candidates are required to Apply only through Online Mode on or before 30th April 2014. Further details about this job notification like age limit eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and how to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2014 is mentioned below.
TNPSC Group-IV Posts Recruitment Details:
|(i)||Non – Security||2133|
|02.||Bill Collector, Grade-I||22|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2014.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 – 35 years for SC/ SC Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess S.S.L.C Public Exam or equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Course of Studies.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.125/- through Online or Offline mode.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated & take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12th November 2014
- Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ or http://www.tnpscexams.net
- Official Notification: Download Here