GSL Recruitment 2016: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has announced 231 vacant posts for Trainee Structural Fitter, Unskilled, Trainee Welder ,Trainee Marine Fitter and Diploma Trainee post in a notification of Advertisement number 01//2016. This notification is published at official website https://www.goashipyard.co.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application from from 10/05/2016 to 07/06/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed SSC with experience in Navy a period of 10 years for Junior (shipwright) post, Graduate Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India for Junior (Canteen) post and Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering for Junior Supervisor post. Applicants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be minimum 18 for all posts and maximum age for 33 years for Junior (shipwright)/Assistant Superintendent, 28 years for Junior (Canteen) and 35 years for Junior Supervisor (Mechanical/Electrical) posts. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of State Government.
Interested Candidates who want to know more information about GSL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
GSL Vacancy 2016 Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|01.||Trainee Structural Fitter||44 Posts|
|03.||Unskilled (on fixed term)||16 Posts|
|04.||Trainee Welder||14 Posts|
|05.||Trainee Marine Fitter||12 Posts|
|06.||Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg.)||11 Posts|
|07.||Trainee General Fitter||08 Posts|
|08.||Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg.)||07 Posts|
|10.||Store Assistant||05 Posts|
|11.||Diploma Trainee (Refrigerator & AC Mechanic)||04 Posts|
|13.||EOT Crane Operator||04 Posts|
|14.||Painter (on fixed term)||04 Posts|
|15.||Office Assistant||04 Posts|
|17.||Blasting cum Spray Painter||04 Posts|
|18.||Diesel Mechanic||04 Posts|
|19.||Blasting cum Spray Painter||04 Posts|
|20.||Trainee Pipe Fitter||03 Posts|
|21.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg.)||03 Posts|
|22.||Diploma Trainee (Fabrication Tech.)||03 Posts|
|23.||Mobile Crane Operator||03 Posts|
|24.||Shipwright Fitter (on fixed term)||03 Posts|
|25.||Junior Supervisor (Shipwright)||01 Post|
|26.||Junior Supervisor (Canteen)||01 Post|
|27.||Junior Supervisor (Safety – Mechanical)||01 Post|
|28.||Junior Supervisor (Safety – Electrical)||01 Post|
|29.||Assistant Superintendent (HR)||02 Posts|
|30.||Assistant Superintendent (Personal Secretary)||02 Posts|
|31.||Nursing Assistant||01 Post|
|32.||Junior Instructor (Apprentices – Mechanical)||01 Post|
|33.||Junior Instructor (Apprentices – Electrical)||01 Post|
|34.||Junior Instructor (Apprentices – Polymer)||01 Post|
|35.||Civil Assistant Gr. II||02 Posts|
|36.||Office Assistant (Commercial)||02 Posts|
|37.||Shipwright Fitter||02 Posts|
|39.||Electrical Mechanic||01 Post|
|40.||Electrical Mechanic (on fixed term)||01 Post|
|42.||Carpenter (on fixed term)||01 Post|
|43.||Vehicle Driver||02 Posts|
|45.||Wireman (on fixed term)||01 Post|
Age Limit for GSL 2016:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age for Junior (shipwright)/Assistant Superintendent: 33 years
- Maximum Age for Junior (Canteen): 28 years
- Maximum Age for Junior Supervisor (Mechanical/Electrical): 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicant must have passed SSC with experience in Navy a period of 10 years for Junior (shipwright) post.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India for Junior (Canteen) post.
- Aspirant must have passed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs 9000/- to 23,300/- per month.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.200
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay no fee.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application began from: 10/05/2016.
- Last date final submission application form: 07/06/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20/06/2016