Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan (A Government of India Mission) (RMSA), Assam has recently issued an employment notification for filling up the vacant 157 posts of Graduate Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian and Lab Attendant for Model Schools of different Educationally Backward Blocks (EBB) of Assam. Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan, Assam invites online applications from all eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of Graduate Teachers and Staff in Model schools located in 14 numbers of different educationally backward blocks of Assam.
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree or +2 from any recognized university & age limit should not be exceeding 38 years. The appointment shall be on contractual basis, initially for a period of 11 months, which may be renewed depending on the satisfactory performance.
Eligible & interested candidates can fill Online Application on the RMSA Assam official website http://www.rmsaassam.in/ from 10th September 2014 to 10th October 2014 by 11:59 PM. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria or other details for the respective both posts.
RMSA Assam Graduate Teachers and Staff Posts Recruitment Details:
|Sr..||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01.||Graduate Teacher (English)||28||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|02.||Graduate Teacher (Science)||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|03.||Graduate Teacher (Math)||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|04.||Graduate Teacher (Arts)||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|05.||Graduate Teacher (Assamese)||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|06.||Graduate Teacher (Hindi)||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|07.||Graduate Teacher (Bengali)||03||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|08.||Computer Teachers||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.3300|
|09.||Music Teachers||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2700|
|10.||Librarian||14||Rs 5200 – 20200 (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2500|
|11.||Lab Attendant||14||Rs 15000/-|
- Candidates age limit should not be exceeding 38 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess B.A/ B.Sc in concerned subject with 50% marks & B.T/ B.Ed degree with TET qualification For Post no. 01
- Bachelors degree in Music with 50% marks For Post no. 08
- B.C.A/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (I.T/ C.S) or B.I.T or DOEACC ‘B’ Level or M.C.A with 55% marks For Post no. 09
- Graduation with Diploma in Library Science For Post no. 10
- Passed in 12th standard For Post no. 11
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.200/- at any branch of State Bank of India
- Candidates must ensure that SBI Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal is inserted properly on the Candidates copy of the Bank e-Challan.
- Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in academic examinations, teaching experience, interview and viva voice.
- Interview will be conducted by organization to select talented candidates.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Interested Candidates Apply Online through official website www.rmsaassam.in
- Fill the online application form, upload scanned photograph and submit the form with in the given time.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th September 2014 to 10th October 2014 by 11:59 PM
- Website: http://www.rmsaassam.in
- Official Notification: Download Here