Haryana Police Recruitment Board invites online application for the recruitment of 381 Group-D vacant vacancies in Haryana Police. Candidates who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form through the link mention below. There are a total of 381 vacant vacancies for the recruitment of Group-D. Most of the candidates will be apply for this recruitment in Haryana Police.
Applicants can go through the official website www.hprbonline.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Candidates can advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know upcoming information like Haryana Police Shortlisted List 2014 and Haryana Police Result 2014. Before applying people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Group-D Posts.
The last date of applying online application form is 26 Sep, 2014.
Haryana Police Group-D Recruitment Post Details:
|25.||Sewerage Plant Operator||02|
- Candidates age should be not more than 40 years and not below than 16 years as on the last date of receipt of application form is 26 Sep, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC?ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have passed 5th class standard/Middle Class form any recognized schools.
- Candidates who have ITI Diploma if any and have experience will be considered first in the recruitment from any recognized institutes.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their online application form through the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- (Fifty Only) for General categories and dependents of ESM categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Scrutiny Test: Candidates will be selected on the basis of scrutiny test. People were called for a scrutiny test after short listing the candidates according to their marks ,educational qualification and experiences.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates can called for an interview and final selection will be based on the merit list prepared by the Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board.
- People must read instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
- Fill all the valid/correct details in the application form through the candidates.
- After filling online application form and click on the submit buttons.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page along with generated registration number by the systems.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last date of apply online application form: 22 Sep, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.hprbonline.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here