The High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites applications for the recruitment to the post Petition Writer post in the various districts of Himachal Pradesh (HP). Eligible and Interested candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled by the candidates to the following address given below. Applicants can submit their application form before the last date.
Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. The Himachal Pradesh, High Court Recruitment to the Petition writer post will be done in the fair manner. The application form is in the proper format and duly completely filled can be send to official address mention below.
The last date of receipt of their application form is 31 july, 2014.
High Court Recruitment Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Petition writer||Vacancies|
|01.||Kullu (District Headquarter)||04|
|02.||Manali (Sub Divisional/ Tehsil Headquarter)||04|
|03.||Banjar (Sub Divisional/ Tehsil Headquarter)||02|
|04.||Bhunter (Tehsil Headquarter)||04|
|05.||Keylong (District Headquarter)||04|
|06.||Udaipur (Sub Divisional/ Tehsil Headquarter)||02|
- Candidates age should be not more than 21 years as on the last date of application form.
- The relaxation age is 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should posses Matriculation or Senior Secondary Education or it equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- All essential qualification will be from recognized university of Board of School Education.
- Written Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted to selected best applicants for the recruitment. The date and venue of the examination will be informed through the admit cards. The participated candidates can download their admit card from the official website mention below.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview. The Final selection based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form, applicants must reads the important instruction carefully.
- Attested two passport sized photographs along with the all essentials documents.
- Applicants can send their completely filled application form to the following address given below.
District and Sessions Judge,
Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 July, 2014
- Official Notification: Download Here