Integrated Child Development Schemes (ICDS) Anuppur Madhya Pradesh (MP) Govt has announced a notification for the recruitment to the the various posts ‘Anganwadi Assistant, Anganwadi Workers and Mini Anganwadi Workers for filling the vacant position in ICDS. A huge number of people will be applying for the the 65 various Anganwadi posts. Applicants can submit their application form before the last date to the following address mention below. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desire posts.
Applicants can go through the official website www.icds.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form to the following address mention below. There are a total of 65 vacant vacancies for the Anganwadi Worker/Asst Recruitment 2014 to the various posts in Integrated Child Development Schemes. People can check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like ICDS Anganwadi Merit List 2014 and Anganwadi Worker/Asst Final Result 2014.
The last date of receipt of application form is 05 Nov, 2014.
ICDS Anganwadi Worker & Assistant Posts Details:
|03.||Mini Anganwadi Worker||02|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01 Jan, 2015.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have 12th passed/11th standard for Urban region/10th standard for Rural Region/12th standard Tribal Region from any recognized colleges/Institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only submit their application along with all essentials documents to the following address mention below.
The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall marks scored in the all educational documents certificate. Merit list is prepared by the Integrated Child Development schemes on the basis of candidates 10th/12th certificate marks. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks of educational certificate.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post.
- Fill the application form completely and sent to the following address mention below.
- Attached all the essential document along with the application form.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date top the following address mention below.
District Programme Officer
Integrated Child Development Schemes (ICDS)
Anuppur Madhya Pradesh
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.icds.nic.in to know information about the upcoming notification.
- Download Here :Official Notification