Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 60 Posts of Scientist-B and Non Medical Fields Post Job. ICMR invite application for the recruitment to the post Scientist Group-B and Non-Medical Fields to filling the vacant positions. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form completely in all respect and submit before the last date to the following address given below.
Applicants can go through the official website www.icmr.nic.in to download the format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like ICMR Exam Admit Card 2014, Indian Council Of Medical Research Result 2014 and ICMR recruitment 2014. Before filling their application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. There are total of 60 vacant vacancies in All Indian Council of Medical Research to the various posts in Scientist Group-B and Non Medical Fields.
The last date of receipt of application form is 30 Sep, 2014.
ICMR Recruitment 60 Posts of Scientist-B and Non Medical Fields Post Job Details:
|Sr. No.||Subject’s Post of Scientist||Centre / Institutes||No. of Posts||Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|01||Life Science||NIMR, New Delhi||05||Master Degree in Life Science (Nutrition, Bio-Chemistry, Environment Sciences, Molecular Biology, Lab Science, Pharmaceutical Science or its equivalent degree.
M.Sc. / relevant Post Graduate Degree and Ph.D. degree in relevant subject.
|Candidates have Doctorate (MD/M.V.Sc/Ph.D.) in relevant subject.
Additional Post Doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subject.
Candidates have also knowledge of Computer Application/Data Management.
Candidates have two experience in R&D/Teaching in relevant subject.
|06||Med. Microbiology||NIN, Hyderabad||01|
|07||Anthropology||RMRCT, Jabalpur||01||Master Degree in Sociology / Medical Social Work or its equivalent degree.
M.Sc. and Ph.D. degree relevant subject
|08||Anthropology (Social and
|09||Veterinary||RMRCT, Jabalpur||01||B.V.Sc. and AH Degree or its equivalent degree.|
|10||Veterinary Science||NIN, Hyderabad||01|
|11||Biostatistics||NIMR, New Delhi||01||Masters’ Degree in Biostatistics or its equivalent degree.
M.Sc./Relavant Post Graduate Degree and Ph.D. Degree in relevant subject.
|12||Medical||RMRCT, Jabalpur||01||M.B.B.S. or its equivalent Degree.|
|13||Medical||NIMR, New Delhi||01|
|16||Medical||NJIL & OMD, Agra||03|
|19||Medical (Obs. & Gynae)||NIN, Hyderabad||01|
|21||Electron. Microscopy||NIN, Hyderabad||01|
|22||Medical (Epidemiology)||NIE, Chennai||01|
- Candidate’s age should not more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation is 05 years for Government Servants.
- Age relaxation as per per government rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Candidates see eligibility criteria like post name, no. of post qualification, desirable qualification are given i above post details Table.
- Application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC Candidates. and Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred Only) for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can pay fee a crossed demand draft of any Bank in favour of Director General, ICMR, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
- No fee for PWD category candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates can download application form, notification and post details information from official website or important link that are given below.
- Candidates should be sent application with all respect to the Director General, ICMR, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Delhi. before 30.09.2014 along with Demand Draft.
- Candidate should be sent application through E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30.09.2014
- Website: www.icmr.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Post Details: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here