The Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Schedule 2017 has now announced. The job seekers candidates in the Indian Army now have something to rejoice for. The candidates who are interested to pursue a bright career in the Indian Army can now apply and see their wish come true. The recruitment rallies are now organized as a new recruitment program for interested candidates. The Indian Army has introduced this recruitment rally to recruit suitable candidates all throughout the nation.
Applying for the Indian Army open Rally the candidates require to have documents which includes the aspirant’s name, his/her father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and metric certificate number. The candidate should have a personal email ID, as all the important notices would be sent to you in that email ID regarding call ups, short listing, results, joining instructions and many more.
Indian Army Qualifications and process of selection:
The selection process for army recruiting the candidate depends upon the physical test, written examination and medical test. Each candidate has to pass all the three levels in order to get selected for any post in Indian Army. Like every year, Indian Army has released the tentative Indian Army open rally Bharti schedule 2017 for various locations in recruitment rally.
The candidate who are wishing to join Indian Army should take a look at the schedule. The job seekers for the post of defense must attend the Recruitment rally Bharti 2017 as per their convenient location. The name of the posts for which the Indian Army has released the rally schedule are:
- Soldier Technical.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant.
- Soldier clerk/ Technical Store keeper.
- Soldier General Duty.
- Soldier Tradesman (all arms).
The Indian Army aspirants require a minimum qualification for applying in joining the Army in different posts which are mentioned below:
- Soldier Tech: The candidates must have passed the metrics examination in the field of physics, mathematics, chemistry and English with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Soldier GD: The candidates must have passed the metrics examination having a total of 45% marks with a 33% marks in each subjects.
- Soldier Tdn (excluding house keeper and mess keeper): For this post the candidate must have passed at least class 10.
- Soldier Tdn (House keeper and mess keeper only): The candidate must pass class 8 for the Soldier Tdn post which includes House and mess keeping only.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT: The candidates must have passed the intermediate examination in the field of Physics, chemistry, biology and English with an aggregate marks of 50% with 40% in each subject.
Procedure for applying to join Indian Army:
- Candidates can apply for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2017 by attending it on the given date and venue.
- The job seeking aspirants who are attending the rally must carry the necessary documents which should contain the necessary details in respect of qualification, age, caste etc. The candidates must apply to the Rally according to the Recruitment Rally Schedule.
- The candidates are required to register themselves first online before attending the rally. The online registration is available at the official site joinindianarmy.nic.in.