Maharashtra Public Works Department (PWD), Mumbai has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of JE, CEA, Stenographer Post. There are 243 various vacant posts of Jr Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant and Stenographer Posts in this notice. The Public Works Department Maharashtra, Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the Junior Engineer, CEA, Steno Post through Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2014.
All interested and eligible candidates can send their application form through online mode on Maharashtra PWD official website http://www.pwdmumbaicircle.in. Interested candidates can apply through online from 08th August 2014 to 21th August 2014.
Candidates should possess Diploma/SSC/MSCIT or DOEACC for this job vacancies. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Maharashtra PWD Recruitment JE, CEA, Stenographer Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Engineer||196||Diploma in Civil Engineering, DOEACC, MSCIT|
|02.||Civil Engineer Assistant||45||SSC passed with one year Diploma in Architecture or Civil or Draftsman, MSCIT or DOEACC|
|03.||Stenographer||02||SSC with MSCIT or DOEACC and shorthand of 120 WPM in Marathi, typing in Marathi 30 WPM and English 40 WPM.|
- Candidates age limit should not be more then 36 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Check Above Table
- Refer to Notification for more details
- For UR Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For All Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08th August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16th August 2014.
- Date of Written Exam: 14th September 2014
- Website: http://www.pwdmumbaicircle.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here