Bhakra Beas Management Board has recently declared an employment notification for the vacant posts of Lineman, JE (Irrigation) & other vacancies. BBMB has been released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website www.bbmb.gov.in. Applicants are requested to see the official websites regularly to know information about latest upcoming notifications published on official website.
Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the 263 Critical Technical & Tradesman posts on contract basis to apply ON-LINE through official website. Candidates should be passed any Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized Institutes. Candidates age should be in between 18 to 37 years for various posts.
Candidates may apply for more than one post if eligible, by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee. Candidates who are interested can apply online for the given post on before 26.02.2015. Further details on like age limit, qualification, application form, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
BBMB JE, Lineman Posts Recruitment Details:
|5.||JE/ Sub Station||07|
|13.||Crane Operator Grade-II||03|
|14.||Fitter (Steel & Structure/Gates & Gearing)||05|
- The Post of Sr.no. 1 to 9 & 11 to 18 must be age limit 18-37 years
- For Fireman Post candidates must be 18-30 years.
- Age Relaxation applicable for reserved categories.
- Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
|JE (Irrigation)||Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering|
|JE/Electrical||Diploma holders in Electrical Engineering or Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute Lineman Trade Exam pass and Five years experience as Lineman|
|JE/Communication||Diploma in Electronics/Tele-communication|
|JE/Testing||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution.|
|JE/ Sub Station||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years experience on Sub-Station or Matriculation pass with ITI qualified Sub-station Attendant (SSA) with five years experience on Sub Station.|
|JE/Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution|
|Staff Nurse||Graduation or A/B Division Nurse with State Nursing Registration Council|
|Lineman||Matriculation pass with National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Lineman|
|SSA||Matriculation pass and and National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Electrician/Switch Board Attendant.|
|Fireman||10+2 or Graduation with basic course on elementary Fire fighting from a recognized institute of State/Central Govt. of India|
|Test Mechanic||Matriculation with Craftsman course in the trade of Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic from Industrial Training Institution.|
|Hoist Operator||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate.|
|Crane Operator Grade-II||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate|
|Fitter (Steel & Structure/Gates & Gearing)||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate|
|Electrical Mistri/Electrician||Matriculation pass with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in concerned Trade and One year Relevant Trade Work experience.|
|Welder||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Welding trade with 3 years experience in welding trade.|
|Moulder||Matriculate with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate|
|Driver||School Education pass and must have valid Driving License for Heavy & Light vehicles.|
- For Unreserved categories candidates should have to pay Rs.800 /-
- For SC / BC Categories candidates need to pay Rs.400 /-
- No fee shall be charged from Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates selection will be made on the basis of Qualifications and Experience Screening test,Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After successful applying online upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- After submitting the complete details a registration number is generated.
- Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are to download the registration/application form generated by the system with unique registration number.
- Now take the printout copy of application form for future use.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications : 05th February 2015
- Last date for completion of Step-I of On-Line Registration (filling of application form) : 26th February 2015.
- Last date for depositing examination fee at C-DAC Account : 02nd March 2015
- Last date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration : 26th February 2015
- Website: http://bbmb.gov.in/english/index.asp
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here