Govt. Jobs 2016 :- Government of Jharkhand, Department of Labour, Employment, Training & Skill Development, Jharkhand has recently announced a notification to fill up 2150 posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) by offline through the official website www.jharkhand.gov.in/labour. The last date of sending of application form is 07-Jan-2016.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed 12/ Intermediate in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the Jharkhand MPW jobs advertisements 2016 from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be exceed than 18 years and maximum should be 45 years as on 01-Aug-2015.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in these govt. jobs and searching for Jharkhand Govt. Jobs 2016, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and application form by offline not online process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
Jharkhand MPW Recruitment 2016:
No. of posts :- 2150
Posts Name :- Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)
Department :- Department of Labour, Employment Training & Skill Development.
Job Location :- All over in Jharkhand.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
Age Limit for applying application form 2016:
- Applicant age limit should be between 18-45 years as on 01-Aug-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2016:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed 12/ Intermediate in concerned discipline or its equivalent and must have 01 year experience, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Pay Scale of Posts 2016:
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
For more details please read full Jharkhand MPW Jobs notification 2016.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2016:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2016:
- Firstly go to the official website :- www.jharkhand.gov.in/labour
- Then download the application form & notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- After that send the application form along with all related and necessary documents to the address given below before the last date.
Postal Address :-
“Department of Labour,
Employment, Training & Skill Development,
Important Dates for Posts 2016:
- Last date of receipt of application form is 07-Jan-2016 upto 05.00 PM.
- Official Website :- www.jharkhand.gov.in/labour
- Application form & official notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the Jharkhand MPW Notification 2016 carefully before apply for application form 2016. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2016, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form.