Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently issued a recruitment notice of JKPSC Recruitment 2014 for Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service & other posts. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu invites applications to conduct Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam 2014 for the recruitment of 51 J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service & J&K Accounts Service Vacancies.
Graduate completed candidates are eligible for the post, if you are interested for these job vacancies, you may apply for the post. Further job details like age limit, eligible criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply for the post are given below.
Please check below for details Advertisement Notification of JKPSC Recruitment 2014.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Recruitment Details:
|01.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||33|
|02.||J&K Police (G) Service||16|
|03.||J&K Accounts (G)Service||02|
- Between 21- 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ LAC/ SLC/ PHC Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- After fill the application form Candidates may Refer notification for address to list of branches
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16th June 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 12th October 2014
- Date of Commencement of Main Examination: 01st March 2015
- Website: http://www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here