Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL) has released a latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of 113 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts under Paradip Refinery Project. IOCL is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s best company in fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world 500 largest corporations, ranked 88 in the year 2013.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Paradip invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts through this notification under Paradip Refinery Project. Candidates should have 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering / BSc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
All eligible & interested candidates may apply online from 18th August 2014 to 10th September 2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 20th September 2014.
IOCL Recruitment Jr Engg Asst Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production)||62|
|02.||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M)||21|
|03.||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV(Mechanical Maintenance)||12|
|04.||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M)||11|
|05.||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation Maintenance)||07|
- Candidates age limit should be 18–26 years as on 31st August 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks for Sr.No:1 Post
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate For Sr.No:2 Post
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Matric with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course For Sr.No:3 Post
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate For Sr.No:4 Post
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation& Electronics / Instrumentation Control For Sr.No:5 Post
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- All interested Candidates should pay Rs.150/-
- in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945)
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.paradiprefinery.in/
- After fill the Online application form send their printout copies of applications o below address,
- to Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145,
General Post Office (GPO),
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th September 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th September 2014
- Website: http://www.iocl.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here