Delhi High Court Recruitment, 2015 – 60 Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical)
Delhi High court Recruitment 2015, recently published a Job notification for citizens of India, through online application form for 60 vacant posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical). The Official Notification of DHC is available on its official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Last date for apply online is 06/08/2015.
Online applications are invited for the citizens of India only. This is the great opportunity for the job seeker who wants a government job in Delhi High Court. Those candidates who completed their graduation with B.Sc. or BCA in CS from any recognized university with aggregate minimum 50% marks, the age of the candidate is not should be less than 18years. These vacancies are on purely contract basis. The application for this post through online only, last date of filling online application is 06/08/2015.
About Delhi High Court, It was established on 31st October 1966. This High Court was established with four judges. They were Chief justice K.S.Hegde, Justice I.D.Dua, Justice H.R.Khanna and Justice S.K.Kapur. The Sanctioned strength of judges of this High Court increased from time to time. Presently the sanctioned strength of Judges of the High Court of Delhi is 29 permanent judges and 19 Additional Judges.
The other eligibility criteria for this post as qualification, age limit, application fee, and mode for selection, etc. are given below.
60 DHU Jr. Judicial Asst. Vacancies Details 2015:
Age Limit for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015:
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 27 years as on 01/01/2015
- The relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST is 32 years.
- The relaxation of upper age limit for OBC is 30 years.
- The relaxation of upper age limit for disability persons is 10 years by government of India.
- The age limit for ex-Servicemen is 3 years for general, 6 years for OBC and 8 years for SC/ST as on 01/01/2015.
- No upper age limit for person serving in this court on regular basis.
- The applicant should be Graduate with at least 50% marks,
- The applicants should possess qualification of DOEACC ‘O’ Level or higher,
- The pay scale is Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + 2800 GP.
- The application fee for Male General/OBC candidate is Rs. 300.
- No fee is payable by the candidates of SC/CT/Person with disability/ Ex-servicemen and women.
- The examination fee is paid through Demand draft / Pay Order/ Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Registrar General, Delhi High Court”, Payable at New Delhi.
Selection for this post is on the basis of OMR based Written examination followed by personal interview as detail given below:
- Written Examination – 85% weightage—-(General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, English, Computer science
- Interview – 15% weightage.
Procedure to apply:
- Applications shall be accepted through online only.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of high court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- The size of scanned Photograph and signature to upload is Max. 50kb and 30kb respectively.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of application form for reference use or for attached with DD for submit to “ Deputy Registrar, Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court , New Delhi – 110503”before last date fixed by hand/speed post.
- The envelope containing application form be superimposed with words in capital bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR JUDICIAL ASSISTANT (TECHNICAL) EXAMINATION – 2015”.
- Online Applications is starts from 23.07.015.
- Closing date of online application is 06.08.2015.
- Last date of receipt of print out of application in Delhi High Court is 17.08.2015.
- The link for online application will be available on the website of D.H.C from 23.07.2015 (10:00 a.m.) to 06.08.2015 (05:00 p.m.)
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website : www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here.