Punjab Roadways has issued a notification for the recruitment to the posts Junior Technician, Drivers and Conductors in various trades on contract basis. People who are interested can submit their online application before the last date through the official website of Punjab Roadways. There a total of 2700 vacant vacancies in various trades for filling the vacant position on contract basis in Punjab Roadways.
Applicants can go through the official website www.punjabroadways.gov.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification and also fill their online application form. People must passed VIII standard for the post Driver, 10th Standard for the post Conductor and have a ITI Diploma with experience for the post Junior Technician. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Before applying online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
The last date of apply online application form is 05 Sep, 2014.
Punjab Roadways Jr Tech, Diver and Conductor Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 25 to 45 years for the post Sr no-3 (Driver) and 18 to 38 years for the remaining posts Sr no- 1 & 2 ( Conductor and Junior Technician).
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants can must have passed VIII standard for the post Sr no-3 (Driver), 10th standard for Sr no-2 (Conductor) and ITI Diploma with experience can be required as a minimum qualification for the post Sr no-1 (Junior Technician).
- Eligible candidates can apply only for the recruitment to the various posts in Punjab Railways.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.500/-(Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates.
- The candidates are pay Rs.30/-(Thirty Only) as a bank charges for all candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Punjab Roadways.
- Click on the online recruitment on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essentials details in the application form are correct/valid.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must have scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date for online application form: 06 Aug, 2014
- Last date for submission of online application form: 05 Sep, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.punjabroadways.gov.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here