JSSC Recruitment 2016: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has declared the recruitment notification with Advt 16/2015 & 17/2015 for 3827 Panchayat Secretary, Lower Division Clerk and Revenue Employment vacancies which detail specify below. Interested candidates can apply through the official website www.jssc.in
Interested applicants must have passed Intermediate Examination with ITI diploma or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/University. We have provided the eligibility criteria detail according to official notification.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary jobs applicant should not be below age 18 years and upper age 35 years. Age relaxation will be provide as per Government rules and regulations. Eligible applicants will be selected according to performance in written examination and personal interview. For more information visit official website.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy Details:
|02.||Lower Division Clerk (District Cadre)||1115|
|04.||Amin (District Cadre)||188|
|05.||Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Cadre)||188|
- Applicant must be between 18 to 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate must complete 12th/ITI or equivalent for any recognized board.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Grade Pay 2,000/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.460/-
- ST/SC Candidates are required to pay Rs.114/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Apply online from 20/03/2016
- Last Date: 19/04/2016
- Last Date of payment of Application fee: 24/04/2016