OSSSC Recruitment 2015 : Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit for 875 posts of Junior Clerk & Junior Stenographer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.09.2015 to 16.11.2015. Last date for online deposit of Examination Fee is 07.11.2015. This recruitment notification is available on www.osssc.gov.in
Government Jobs in Odisha, This news seems to be very important for those candidates who have been looking for government jobs without having any working experience. OSSSC Vacancies 2015 , Odisha government has released 875 Clerk and Stenographer jobs for 10+2. Intermediate pass candidates can apply for these vacancies.
Candidates need to qualify Written Test and Skill Test for OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Stenographer Exam. Applications are being invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for selection of candidates for recruitment on contractual basis to the following district cadre posts of various district offices under different Departments of Government of Odisha.
- The appointment to the posts shall be made initially on contractual basis on consolidated monthly remuneration
- Applicants must have their own personal E-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for 5 receiving all important communication like Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal.
OSSSC Jr. Clerk & Stenographer Posts Details:
OSSSC Age Limit:
- General category : Minimum 18 to 32 years
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women category : 18 to 37 years
- PWD category : 18 to 47 years
OSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Junior Clerk : Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skil
- Junior Stenographer : Pass in Higher School Certificate (Class ten) from BSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills
Junior Clerk & Stenographer OSSSC Pay Scale:
- Junior Clerk : Rs.5, 200- 20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1, 900/-
- Junior Stenographer : Rs.5, 200- 20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2, 400/-
- General Candidates : Rs 100 /-
- SC/ST : No Fee
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Eligible persons shall have to first register/re-register if registered for previous recruitment of the Commission themselves for the post/s of their choice by logging into the Home page of the Commission’s website- www.osssc.gov.inand clicking on the tab ‘Register’ and then make Online Application. The details of the posts advertised and Instructions for submitting application online shall appear on the computer screen and are detailed under Para-6 (II) below. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Registration page and Online Application Form.
- All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities categories have to make Payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only towards Examination Fee.
- Starting date of online submission of application form is 26-09-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16.11.2015
- Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here