Karnataka State Board has announced a notification for the recruitment to the posts Data Entry Operator/Typist, Auditor, Stenographer, Second Division Assistants, Legal Officers, Waqf Officers and other various posts. People who are eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website whose link is mention below. A large number of people can applied for the recruitment to the various posts in AUQAF Karnataka State Board. Before applying online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the authorized website of Karnataka State Board.
Applicants can go through the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Karnataka AUQAF Admit Card 2014, DEO/Steno Karnataka Exam Result 2014 and AUQAF Karnataka Exam Answer Key 2014. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification. There are a total 177 vacant vacancies for the Karnataka State Board Recruitment 2014 to various position.
The last date for applying online application form is 29 Sept, 2014.
Karnataka State Board Recruitment AUQAF Posts Details:
|02.||Data Entry Operator/Typist||32|
|03.||First Division Assistant||30|
|04.||Second Division Assistant||27|
- Candidates age should be more than 18 to 35 years are eligible for all posts.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Degree in Civil Engineering for post Sr no-1, and respective qualification for other various posts mention in the official notification given below.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application only through the official website of Karnataka State Board.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC category and Rs.200/- (Two Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend on the basis of written examination conducted by the Karnataka State Board Recruitment at various examination centres. People are advised to not bring any electronic appliances and costly/valuable items in the examination hall. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared by the Karnataka State Board Recruitment.
Procedure to Apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Last Date for filling Online Application Form: 29 Sept, 2014.
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.schooleducation.kar.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification