304 Kotwal Job Vacancies in Nanded Collector Office Recruitment 2015: Nanded Collector Office, Nanded has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Kotwal Posts. There are several positions available in Collector office, Nanded. Here are 304 Kotwal Job Vacancies to filling up in the Collector Office Nanded Maharashtra. Nanded Collector Office released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://nanded.applygov.com/.
Collector Office, Nanded (Maharashtra) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts who are looking for the Kotwal Jobs in Collector Office Nanded. Candidates should have passed minimum 04th Class or its equivalent recognized board. Applicants age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years.
If you are going to apply fot he post, you may read the full job notification details below. Further Details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below. All interested & eligible candidates may apply online on or before last date 05-04-2015. The board will conduct the examination for the applied candidates of Nanded Collector Office recruitment on 19th April 2015.
Nanded Collector Office Kotwal Posts Notification Details:
- Candidates age should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years .
- Candidates of the reserved category have the relaxation of 5 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have completed 4th class from any equivalent recognized board
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online for Nanded collector Office Recruitment
- Salaries will according to different posts of the recruitment.
- For more details about Nanded Collector Office Recruitment Pay Scale please refer Official Notification.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- for UR and OBC Category Candidates
- All Other Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Further details are mentioned in the Notification
- Candidates will be select on the only basis of written examination and performance of personal Interview
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before filling their application form candidates must read the instruction carefully and know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and all essential information.
- Fill all the details correct and best of their knowledge.
- Deposit the fee required in the concerned bank.
- After completing their registration form pay application fee, submit the Application as it is completely filled up.
- Finally print their confirmation page after complete their application form in all respect.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th April 2015
- Official Website: http://nanded.applygov.com/ OR http://nanded.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here