Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has announced recruitment notification to the posts Driver & Conductor in Karnataka State. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). A huge number of candidates can applied for the recruitment to the posts Driver and Driver cum Conductor. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other details.
Applicants can go through the official website http://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Applicants who are interested can apply online only through the official website after know eligibility criteria, educational qualification and procedure to apply before the last date. Most of the candidates were awaiting for the recruitment in State Road Transport Corporation. People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like KSRTC Exam Admit Card 2015 and Driver Exam Result 2015. Applicants who are well trained in driving heavy vehicles must applied in the recruitment.
The last date for applying online application form is 03 March, 2015.
KSRTC Driver & Driver Cum Conductor Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|Driver Cum Conductor|
- Candidates age should between 24 to 35 years as on 01 Jan, 2015 for the recruitment to the posts Driver & Conductor in KSRTC.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must passed High School (10th) from any recognized board/school/institutions.
- Candidates also have a valid heavy or light vehicle driving licence approved by the RTI.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.350/- (Three Hundred Fifty Only) for Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.150/-(One Hundred Only) for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
- Application fee will be paid only through the computerized post office.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants can apply online application form through the official website of Karnataka State Board Transport Corporation.
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form by the candidates should be correct & true with best of their knowledge.
- After successful completion of application form candidates upload scanned image of photograph & signature of appropriate size not more than 20kb & 10kb respectively.
- Print their confirmation page after fill application form completely.
- Opening date for submit online application form: 16 Feb, 2015
- Closing date for submit online application form: 03 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: KSRTC Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.ksrtc.in to apply online application form and also know about the upcoming notification.