National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has posted an employment advertisement for the recruitment of Lab Asst, Artisan Trainee Posts. NTPC has announced a recruitment notification (Rectt/NTPC/2014-15) for 143 qualified candidate for Lab Assistant, Artisan Trainee Posts. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Rihand Super Thermal Power Project, Uttar Pradesh invites application for filling up 143 Artisan Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainee posts in India’s largest power company with an Installed capacity of 42,454 MW. NTPC Rihand (A Government of India Enterprise) recruitment of Artisan Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainees Post job. National Thermal Power Corporation invites application Artisan Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainees post for only Indian Citizen.
The Eligibility qualification required for the post of Artisan Trainee is B.Sc Degree in chemistry/ITI certificate. Aspirants candidates who want to make their career in NTPC, they can apply through online mode from 21st July to 11th August 2014.
You may read the full job criteria. Further details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
NTPC Recruitment Lab Asst, Artisan Trainee Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification|
|01.||Artisan Trainee||129||18-27 years||ITI Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanics/ Electronics|
|02.||Lab Assistant Trainees||14||18-30 years||B.Sc (Chemistry)|
|01.||Artisan Trainees Electrician||Full Time Regular ITI (Electrician)|
|02.||Artisan Trainees Instrument Mechanics||Full Time Regular ITI (Instrument Mechanics/Electronics)|
|03.||Artisan Trainees Fitter||Full Time Regular ITI (Fitter)|
|04.||Lab Assistant Trainees||Full Time Regular B.Sc. (Chemistry)|
- UR candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/Reserved Candidates: Fee Exempted
- Online written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Part||Subject||Type of Exam|
|Part 1||Knowledge Test||70 Multiple Questions|
|Part 2||Aptitude Test
English & Reasoning)
|50 Multiple Questions|
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Candidates must have a valid/active email id.
- Registration fee is collect by State Bank of India’s CAG Branch (in a specially opened account number-30987919993).
- After filling online application candidates are required to take print out of application and send it below address with all attested documents
- Post Box No:10543, New Delhi-110067
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 21st July 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 11th August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th August 2014