LIC Recruitment 2016: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) department has announced 1100 vacant post for Advisers in an official notification which is released by official website http://www.licindia.in/. Interested candidates can apply application form before 30/08/2016 at official website.
Applicants must have passed Post Graduate Degree (PG) and SSC from any recognised university of India. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be between 18 years to 50 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulation of central government of India.
Candidates who want to know more information about LIC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Aspirants must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
LIC Advisers Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post: Adviser
Total No. Post: 1100
Age Limit for LIC Advisers:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Advisers:
- Applicants must have Post Graduate (PG) and SSC from any recognised university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.4860/- to Rs.20200/-
Application Fee LIC Advisers Recruitment 2016:
- Download Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/08/2016.