Application are invited for the eligible candidates to filling up the vacancies in 11 postal units in Assam Postal Circle. The recruitment can be done on the posts of Mail Guard/Postman and Multi Tasking Staff in Assam postal circle. One candidate can apply for only one category of post either multi tasking staff or mail guard/postman.
The Candidates can apply for only one postal circle and if a candidates can apply online more than one application, his/her candidature is allowed to rejected without any communication.
Mail Guard/postman & MTS Posts Details:
|02.||Multi Tasking Staff||27|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years are eligible for the posts.
- The age relaxation will be upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates, candidates belonging to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes upto 5 years and for physically handicapped candidates relaxation is according to the government rules.
- Age relaxation for others as per rules.
- For Mail guard/Postman : Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized board/Institution.
- For Multi Tasking Staff : Matriculation or ITI from any government recognized university/institution.
Registration fees: Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-( one hundred only ) for all categories candidates who can be registered.
Examination Fees: The Examination fees prescribed for all male applicants in Gen/OBC categories is Rs.400/-( Four hundred only ). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and women categories are not required to Examination fees.
- Candidates will be subjected to aptitude test (multiple choices question) of the level of 10th class/Matriculation covering the following subjects/topics.
- Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts (part A,B,C-I & C-II). The duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required a valid and active E-mail ID, Scanned copy of your recent Photograph in JPG/JPEG format with white background (min size 10 KB and max size 20 KB) and Signature (Use Black Sketch Pen to Sign; min size 5 KB and max size 10 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Fill up application form through the official website given below.
- Upload photo/signature in the prescribed format.
- After submit the application, registration no and password will be given to you.
- Print challan to pay fees by e-payment post office.
- Login and Check payment status.
- Print the registration slip for future use.
- Opening date of online registration: 3 July,2014 ( 10:00:00 )
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 2 July,2014 ( 09:59:59 )
- Last date of receiving payment: 7 July,2014
- Download admit card: 15 July,2014
- Date of examination: 27 July,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more info about the admit card/result/answer key from the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application through the website http://www.submitonline.in/dopassam/.