Indian Institute of Management Indore required General Assistant to filled the vacant vacancies.Candidates who are interested can submit their application form before 13 June, 2014. Candidates passed graduation in any stream from recognized university/institute. There are total of 12 vacancy (Gen-5, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-2, PWD-1) for this post. The last date of apply online application is 13 June, 2014.
General Duty Assistant Posts Details:
|01.||General Duty Assistant (Gen-5, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-2, PWD-1)||12|
- Candidates age should be not more than 35 years. Applicable Candidates can fill their application through the official website.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates have Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this post and fresher can also applicable.
- Candidates (other than SC/ST/OBCs) are required to remit non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application. Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE” payable at Indore.
- Candidates should mention their name, address and post applied on the back side of demand draft and send their filled application form along with demand draft.
- Send DD to this address so as to reach by 21 June 2014 :
Personnel Officer IIM Indore,
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore 453556 (M.P)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants should must know that without demand draft application will be not acceptable or rejected.
- Candidates must written their name, address and post applied on the reserve side of the demand draft (DD). Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 13 June, 2014
- Website: Applicants can know more about the post details through the website http://www.iimidr.ac.in.