Vizag Steel Plant has given employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager, Deputy Manager, Manager, Junior Manager & Assistant Manager vacancies in Mines Department. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 30 June,2014.
The Mill is designed to produce 600,000 tons per year of rounds in coil form. The Mill is designed to roll low , medium and high carbon steel, case hardening steel, cold heading quality steel, electrode steel, spring steel, bearing steel and free cutting steel. The mill shall use continuous cast billets of 150 mm square size, 12 m length and weighing approx. 2100 kg are used as input material.
Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format and send to the following address given below so as to reach before the last date.
Posts Details in Vizag Steel Plant:
|01.||Senior Manager (Mines)||02|
|02.||Deputy Manager (Mines)||02|
|04.||Junior Manager (Electrical)||01|
|05.||Deputy Manager (Geology)||01|
|06.||Junior Manager (Geology)||01|
|07.||Deputy Manager (Civil)||01|
|08.||Assistant Manager (Civil)||01|
|09.||Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||01|
|10.||Junior Manager (Environment)||01|
- Candidates upper age limit is 50 years for UR/Gen candidates, 53 years for OBC category candidates in case of Post 1, 40 years for UR/Gen, 45 years for SC category candidates in case of Post 2, 45 years for Post 3, 33 years for Posts 4, 6 & 10, 40 years for Posts 5, 7 & 9 and 35 years for Post 8 as on 01-06-2014.
- The age relaxation for OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for the candidates belonging from SC/ST categories.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in relevant discipline for Posts 1 to 4 and 07 to 10 and Post Graduation degree in Geology or Applied Geology for Posts 5 & 6 with minimum 60% marks and have related post qualification experience from any recognised College/university approved by AICTE.
- Candidates need to deposit Rs.300/-( Three hundred only ) in ‘RINL-Recruitment Account No.30589461220′ at any of core banking branches of State Bank of India in the Prescribed Challan.
- Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission Rs.25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- No Fee will be required for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Personal Interview: Applicants will be selected based on the performance in interview. Interview is taken by the interviewer Officers of Vizag Steel Plant.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com along with photograph affixed on application and self attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience, caste and original counterfoil of challan, in a sealed cover superscribed with “Application for the post of _______”, send by registered/ speed post to the following address given below.
Assistant General Manager (Personnel) Recruitment,
Room No 233, Main Administration Building,
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited,
Vizag Steel Plant,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014
- Website: Candidates can download the format of application form from the official website www.vizagsteel.com